We are thrilled to announce that the Center API supports Base Mainnet at launch.
Check out a few examples:
- Render NFT: https://api.center.dev/v2/base-mainnet/0x1fc10ef15e041c5d3c54042e52eb0c54cb9b710c/nft/7052/render/original?apiKey=test
- Show NFT Metadata: https://api.center.dev/v2/base-mainnet/0x1fc10ef15e041c5d3c54042e52eb0c54cb9b710c/nft/7052/metadata?apiKey=test
Our users can now try any of our V2 endpoints to add support for NFTs on Base:
- Show NFT Metadata: Retrieve metadata for any NFT on Base Mainnet
- Show NFT Metadata (Batched): Make batched metadata calls
- NFTs Owned by Address: Retrieve all NFTs owned by an address on Base Mainnet
- Owners of NFT Collection: Retrieve all owners of any NFT collection on Base Mainnet
- Render NFT: Render the media (incl. audio and video) for any NFT on Base Mainnet
- NFT Search: Search for collections on Base Mainnet
- Retrieve collection trading volume: Retrieve trading volume over several timeframes for any collection on Base Mainnet
Want to start building on Base Mainnet?
Building an NFT-related application may seem daunting, but our APIs can help abstract away complex infrastructure details so you can focus on what matters to your users.
We already support a wide variety of applications, including NFT marketplaces, wallets, data intelligence tools and portfolio trackers.
Ready to get started?
- Sign up for an API key
Need help or want more information?
- Check out our documentation
- Contact our support team
- Join Center's Discord or Telegram channels
- Follow us on Twitter
The Center API is a multi-chain, high-performance NFT API designed with speed and developer productivity in mind. Our seasoned team has working experience at Coinbase, WhatsApp, Facebook, Google, Square and Paradigm. We’ve led teams and built products where scalability, performance, and security are paramount — and we bring that mindset to everything we build.
To date, Center has indexed over 150TB of NFTs across 14 chains. We offer a a 99.999% uptime SLA and support users ranging from individual hackers to large enterprises.
Our APIs also power center.app, an NFT search engine that we are building. We encourage you to check it out!
What is an NFT API?
Building NFT-related applications from scratch is complicated. It might require indexing multiple chains, ingesting vast quantities of data, and meticulously building low-level infrastructure to ensure all of the data is processed correctly. This could take engineers months to get right before they even start building an application.
Our APIs allow builders to abstract away this complexity and focus on building useful products for end users right away— we take care of the infrastructure and low-level technical details. With just a few lines of code, builders can use our APIs for a range of use cases including NFT rendering, search and data retrieval.