We are pleased to announce that the Center API now provides best-in-class NFT collection trading volume.
What makes our market data best-in-class?
- Pristine accuracy: We have the best indexer on the market, which means we never miss a transaction.
- No caching: We do not cache any of our data – that means we reflect new sales immediately after we see them on chain.
- Variety of currencies: We provide all of the data to our users, exactly as we see it on chain. This means you will get the full range of currencies that we see – ETH, WETH, USDC, and more. We let you decide how you want to aggregate it.
How do I use it?
Check out our brand new collection volume endpoint in our docs .
We currently support market data on
blur. We'll be adding additional chains and marketplaces soon.
Want us to add a chain or marketplace? Let us know at email@example.com.
Wen floor price?
Over the next several weeks, we will be rolling out new endpoints as we build a best-in-class market data suite. Stay tuned for floor prices.
We will also be adding more features to our trading volume endpoint:
- Marketplace breakdowns: We will let you break out trading volume by marketplace. Want to see how the volume on Blur compares to OpenSea? With our API, it will be easy.
- Custom, granular timeframes: We will let you precisely determine the timeframes that you care about. Our standard response provides trading volume over a common set of timeframes (6h, 24h, 7d, 30d). If that's not good enough, you'll be able to specify a custom timeframe. This includes historical timeframes – if you care about trading volume in June 2022 specifically, we can provide it.
Want beta access to these features? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need an API key?
Building an NFT-related application may seem daunting, but our APIs can help abstract away complex infrastructure details so you can focus on what matters to your users.
We already support a wide variety of applications, including NFT marketplaces, wallets, data intelligence tools and portfolio trackers.
Ready to get started?
- Sign up for an API key
Need help or want more information?
- Check out our documentation
- Contact our support team
- Join Center's Discord or Telegram channels
- Follow us on Twitter
The Center API is a multi-chain, high-performance NFT API designed with speed and developer productivity in mind. Our seasoned team has working experience at Coinbase, WhatsApp, Facebook, Google, Square and Paradigm. We’ve led teams and built products where scalability, performance, and security are paramount — and we bring that mindset to everything we build.
To date, Center has indexed over 150TB of NFTs across 14 chains. We offer a a 99.999% uptime SLA and support users ranging from individual hackers to large enterprises.
Our APIs also power center.app, an NFT search engine that we are building. We encourage you to check it out!
What is an NFT API?
Building NFT-related applications from scratch is complicated. It might require indexing multiple chains, ingesting vast quantities of data, and meticulously building low-level infrastructure to ensure all of the data is processed correctly. This could take engineers months to get right before they even start building an application.
Our APIs allow builders to abstract away this complexity and focus on building useful products for end users right away— we take care of the infrastructure and low-level technical details. With just a few lines of code, builders can use our APIs for a range of use cases including NFT rendering, search and data retrieval.